Providing first aid cover for large national events and for small local events. Our fully trained staff will be on hand to ensure your event runs smoothly.
Supporting your guests and clients at your event
Your event is at the heart of our business.
An exceptional service is what you can expect from a customer focussed company like Medi 4.
Event Medical Support
Why choose Medi 4 as your key event medical partner?
Medi 4 is a longstanding provider of high quality, bespoke event medical provision packages, including welfare support services, to event organisers across Southern England. Their ‘One Stop Shop‘ approach ensures a customer focussed plan is designed and delivered to ensure your requirements are met throughout the life cycle of your project.
From that initial contact with Medi 4, you are assured of a high-quality experience. Our dedicated event planning team will be on hand from the start of your time with us until the final project close and debrief is complete. Our Service delivery teams will manage the operational ‘on the ground‘ support to you and your team. Our team of highly qualified and experienced medical professionals
Medi 4’s ongoing commitment to provide safe, compliant & flexible medical support, enables you to get the best quality service at competitive industry rates. Let Medi 4 manage your event medical and welfare requirements from start to finish, helping you to focus on delivering an exceptional event experience to your guests and clients.
are guided and supported by a robust mechanism of clinical and procedural governance, a dedicated ‘Academy‘ style training centre and a wealth of knowledge and experience from our highly skilled management team.
Since its inception in 2014, Medi 4 has maintained exceptional standards of care and subscribe to the national standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the British Ambulance Association (BAA).
If you’re involved in the planning or delivery of an event, whether it’s a major event for 50,000 people, or a local event for 300, you’ll be acutely aware of the importance of providing for the health, safety and welfare of both participants and spectators by way of First Aid or Ambulance cover
Supporting your guests and clients at your event
On site First Aid & Ambulance Support Teams
(Static, Mobile or off-road support)
Medi 4 can support your event with a wide range of services on the day. Professionally trained teams on hand to support your guests and clients with all their medical needs. We can provide:
- Mobile and static treatment centres with a range of first aiders and first responderss
- Cycle response teamss
- Specially trained casualty retrieval teamss
- Alcohol & Drug treatment area medical supervisions
- Road and 4WD emergency ambulances and crews (Including blue light response)s
- Covert medics for high spec events (suited) Advanced Life Support and Critical Care Practitioners and Doctors One of the main reasons for providing a high specification medical provision is to reduce the impact of your event on the local NHS ambulance service and the wider NHS A&E and Trauma hospital networks. Providing a highly skilled clinical team on site (particularly for multi—day events) ensures patients receive the appropriate care at the time, which may mean they do not require further treatment locally. Close links with local NHS ambulance services ensure the best treatment paths are provided for your guests.s
- Nurses and Emergency Nurse Practitionerss
- HCPC Registered Paramedics & Critical Care Paramedicss
- Consultant PHEM / ED / Critical Care / Doctor ST4+ (Emergency Medicine (or MRCEM equivalent) with event or pre-hospital experience)s
- On site doctor surgery / Nurse’s daily wound care clinic for protracted eventss
- On site pharmacy services
Command, Control & Resilience
Command and control of any event is a vital function, especially when someone’s life could be on the line and every second counts. Medi 4 is clear on its commitment to ensure that all its team members are linked with our on-site control which will be based within your joint event control. This gives you peace of mind that when needed, you can can see exactly where our resources are:
- Local and wide area radio networks (Incl. repeaters and towable masts)
- Personnel and vehicle tracking functionality
- Incident logging & management systems
- Electronic casualty report forms on tablets to improve data sharing with event organisers
- A full management structure of trained and experienced post team leaders, operational officers and event managers
- All operational staff trained in Major Incident & Mass Casualty Triage procedures Event Welfare Services and much, much more. Medi 4 can support your event in other ways as well. Welfare and mental health are just as important as medical provision. A holistic approach to event support is what Medi 4 prides itself in. We could also help with the following services if needed:
- Event welfare support (People who are not unwell, but just need support or are feeling vulnerable)
- Lost & found child & adult facilities
- Baby care facilities (Baby changing & breast-feeding facilities)
- Disabled changing/toilet facilities support
- All team members are trained in mental health & Dementia awareness
Off road access with cycle responders, 4×4 and off road capable vehicles to traditional ambulances, to reach any incident quickly.
Mobile treatment units or centres for large events.
A fleet of professionally-equipped ambulances and response vehicles.
The latest equipment from electronic stretchers to modern multi-function monitor defibrillators.
Medi 4 Ambulance Services Limited provides a wide range of pre-hospital patient care and transport solutions to NHS Trusts, public sector and private organisations in the South, Home Counties, London and the wider UK. We are focused on providing prompt, high-quality care at an Advanced and Basic Life Support level. Our qualified operational staff work diligently to achieve goals while maintaining the highest standards of care.
“We cannot THANK YOU enough for your help and support at the midnight walk and wanted to share some lovely comments we’ve received from a few of our wonderful walkers”.
Click here to get a quote for medical cover at your event