ClearTrace’s SARS–CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test has been independently tested, studied and verified by Dr. Muhammad Munir, one of the foremost leading virologists based at Lancaster University. This SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test has been specially developed to meet the increasing need to allow fast triage decisions at the point of care to help slow the global pandemic of SARS–CoV-2.
Point of care testing increases access to high quality diagnostics solutions for the detection of SARS–Cov-2 infection regardless of laboratory testing infrastructure or patient mobility.
This compact, instrument free antigen testing kit enables convenient use in all locations and scenarios, its fast acting and accurately screens individuals suspected of SARS-Cov-2 with results available in around 15 minutes.
Pack Sizes: Single Test, 1 x 10 Tests and 1 x 25 Tests
Users should refer to the product specific safety and technical sheet enclosed in the packaging.
Features and Benefits
- This SARS-CoV-2 test kit has been proven to have a sensitivity of circa
97% based on samples studied at Lancaster University by Dr. Mohammad Munir.
- Results from the test are typically available in circa 15 minutes.
- Rapid antigen test reliably and quickly triages individuals suspected of SARS-CoV-2, quickly allowing informed treatment decisions.
- This test helps quickly and effectively identify individuals who are infected and allows better patient management as well as effective management of resources.
- For use in point of care settings for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals.
- Compact, instrument free testing kit enables convenient use at all locations.